Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Osama's Author, William Blum

James Ridgeway, of the Village Voice, talks to William Blum, author of Rogue State: A guide to the World's Only Superpower about his newfound, well, notoriety among conservatives, conspiracy theorists and the American media establishment.

Unfortunately, Blum says Common Courage Press won't be able to take advantage of new interest in his book: they're "too poor." That's ok, I already reserved my copy from the Umass library.

I suppose there was a spark of recognition when I read Osama's statement. Something like, Hey Osama bin Laden reads books! Wow! I mean, I read books too!

Sort of like the reaction I have whenever Bush talks about what he's reading.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Riding tires down hills

4:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Interior designer usa la 2003 dodge ram 2500 mpg Car cover lexus ls400

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home